No, you just can’t be tired of the Wedding Dresses posts; I think that is just impossible with so much beauty and creativity in different dimensions shared on here. Today we are Vendor Loving Anne Barge and her beautiful 2014 Collection she is sharing with us.
Right out of college in 1969, Anne began her days in the bridal industry when she joined Priscilla of Boston. Later, Anne Barge was the fashion show production and merchandising manager for Rich’s, a large department store. In 1981, Anne opened her own boutique in the Buckhead area of Atlanta. At this point, Anne began changing many designs through the designers she carried at the salon in an effort to offer one-of-a-kind gowns to the brides. In 1994, bridal giant Kleinfeld acquired the Anne Barge store and Anne stayed on board managing and buying for the Saks Fifth Avenue bridal salons. In 1996, British mogul, Richard Branson asked Anne to set up a bridal store in London for him. She became the managing director for Virgin Bride and during this time designed a private label bridal line for the store. In 1999,
More Details of Anne Barge
- Anne Barge designs have been featured in the US and internationally in magazines and newspapers. Anne Barge designs are available in stores in the United States, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
- Anne Barge bridal gowns were chosen twice for “Today Show Throws a Wedding” 2003 & 2009.
- Anne Barge was one of five US designers asked to create a one-off opulent bridal gown for the Swarovski Crystallized coffee table book: Unbridaled – The Marriage of Tradition and Avant Garde.
- Anne Barge custom designs have been worn by celebrities at many red carpet events such as the SAG Awards and the Academy Awards.
- Audrey Hepburn is Anne Barge’s style icon.